Plasma.Finance works with any Web 3.0 wallet, including MetaMask, PlasmaPay, WalletConnect, TrustWallet, Coinbase Wallet and Crypto.com. This walkthrough uses the MetaMask Ethereum wallet, which is a free, open-source Web3.0 wallet popular with Ethereum users.
- Launch the Plasma.Finance app at https://apy.plasma.finance.
2. Click on “Connect Wallet” at the top right of your screen. A pop-in window should appear.
4. If you have not unlocked your MetaMask, you will be asked to do so. Once unlocked, you should see the following screen. Select the account you want to use to connect to Plasma.Finance by ticking the checkbox next to it. In this example, we created a new account and named it “Plasma”.
5. At this screen, click Connect.
6. When you see Plasma.Finance dashboard and your ETH address at the top right corner, you’re connected to Plasma.Finance. Happy yield farming!